Still sad and empty

I don’t know what’s going to help me

Jordan, are you alright?

Not really

Sorry your not feeling good Jordan. Your not alone there buddy. I hope you get some relief.

1 Heart

Everyone goes through periods when they feel like this especially when they are just overwhelmed by life. The empty part is kind of self explanatory, but can you expand on the sad part. What has got you feeling sad?

So many things. Life in general. Being alone. Every time things seem to be ok or at the worst, they keep getting worse.

2 Hearts

That is sad. Do you have any friends you could hang out with?

There are a lot of people here who know what same lonliness well. I often feel it too, but i try really hard to focus on things i like doing in order to distract me. Like reading for example. This life is always so boring compared to a story you find in a book.

Hopefully things will start evening out for you. At some point the only direction to go is up right.

2 Hearts

I just sit in public spaces and draw with a warm coffee when i feel like that. it helps tp see a lot of variety of people, and you arent alone. Talk to the baristas, it’s ok. make sure you eat salmon this week. itll help. 5$. precut at the store

4 Hearts

Is there any way we can help?

How can we support you friend, I am so sorry you are feeling so down and sad.

Not in person really, I play videogames with one friend

I’m not sure

A majority of my friends exist in places other than where I live. That is the magic of the internet, although you have to really put some effort in to getting to know people that way because as the old saying goes “out of sight, out of mind”.

The plus side of not having to physically interact with people, and doing long distance friendships is that one you aren’t obligated to see them all the time and be forced out of your comfort zones; and two, you can get to know them more deeply as people than I think people do in face to face friendships. You aren’t restrained by social convention.

You seem nice, from what little I know about you I am sure that it wouldn’t be hard to make a good friend or two. That might help with the loneliness.

2 Hearts